Amazon Services includes:
- Marketplace – the most popular site where selling takes place. With millions of customers using this portal on a daily basis, its safe to say that this is one of the most popular e-commerce sites in the world.
- Prime Air – Amazon also ventured into courier services. Prime air sends packages in 30mins or less.
- Kindle – who wouldn’t have heard about Kindle? In this generation – Kindle is a common word. Amazon is the creator of the first-of-its-kind portable reader, which literally attracted millions of reading enthusiast.
- Amazon Fire TV – yes, you heard it right. Amazon took the leap in venturing into home entertainment. Amazon fire TV is a tiny box but with seamless streaming.
- Fire Tablets – these new gadgets are undeniably a manifestation of this generation’s unstoppable advancement in technology. Fire Tablets bring movies, shows and even ups to your very own hand – easy and hassle-free.
- 1 Click – is a great innovation that helps customers waste no more time. With just one click, you will get your purchase processed right away. No more re entering of your contact and billing information.
These are just among the many other services that Amazon offers its customers.
Amazon for Businesses
For business enthusiast, you can also advertise your products or even become an Amazon vendor. Here are some of the opportunities you can take advantage of:
- Sell on Amazon – you can sell your products on Amzon.co.uk and even expand it to other European marketplaces with this type of programme. With this, you will definitely expand your reach and access millions of shoppers around the world. Gain leverage from Amazon’s e-commerce expertise, payment technology and product reach and make Amazon work for your business.
- Amazon Associates – Do you have your own website? Or are you a blogger? Make money and become an Amazon associate and earn up to 10% advertising fees. Its free to join, just sign up and create easily create your affiliate link!
- Advertise your Products – if you’d like your products to stand out, then try advertising you products in Amazon. Through the utilization of keyword-targeted ads, your products will gain a better reach and eventually attract potential customers.
- Amazon Vendor – if you want to have a hassle-free business, why not leave everything to Amazon? Sell your products directly to Amazon and simply wait for your ROI. Simply choose the product you would like to sell, get the payment right away and just monitor how your business grow.
There are some more options on how you can make money with Amazon. You just have to be really motivated and goal-oriented.
If you would like to know more about Amazon’s services may it be for consumers or for businesses – feel free to contact Amazon customer service. Amazon is dedicated in making their customers feel that they are valued and that support is easy and fast.
Online, you can easily track your packages and view your orders. You can also check the delivery rates and policies for your guidance when processing orders. Make sure you are well aware of the returns and replacements policy before you confirm and order as well.
Amazon assistant is readily available to assist you make better decisions as you do your online shopping. For other concerns, you can click “Help” and choose the topic of your concern. Just login and you will be provided with the detailed information about your issue. You can also choose from their “Learn How” and “Quick Solutions” library for help.